Friday, May 05, 2006

A GOOD WEEKEND

Well, another weekend. This one is going to be a four day one for me. I have Tuesday off for the election. I took Monday off as an annual leave day. Spend some time with my girls and my grandchildren.

Have to work a hotdog sale at my church on Saturday. That will be a lot of fun, meeting people and cooking on the grill.

May wash my car and truck over the weekend.

I will go vote on Tuesday but I sometimes wonder if it does any good. Sometimes the ones you have placed your trust in, turn out to be as bad as the ones you have voted out of office! But I urge all of you that are able and registered to please go vote. People in some countries dodge bullets to get a chance to vote, so don’t let a little rain or some other weak excuse keep you from the polls. We will get good leaders only if we vote them into office.

Hope you have a good weekend; I am going to have one!

1 comment:

MaMa Norma said...

It was a good weekend, wasn't it. Busy as usual. The car and truck look great! I wish every weekend could be four days.