Thursday, December 11, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Well it's that time of year again. The time of "Good Will To Men", yea right. Try telling that to the young man in Illinois who was killed by the mob trying to get into a Wal-mart. Or to the everyday people in Afganistan or Iraq or any other of the warring countries. But I am not going to let them get me down, and niether should you! Have yourself a Merry little Christmas any way you can. There are things going on in this world that you and I have no control over. As for me I am going to go ride a sled with my Grandchildren.

Sorry about the way I started this blog. Things just seem to bother me more now than when I was younger. Not to be preachy, but Christmas is not all about toys and shopping. Let's remember the reason for the season. Maybe not for all religions, but it sure is for mine,what little I have.

So as I said before Have yourself a merry little Christmas, and always remember that there is someone somewhere that will always love you even when it's not Christmas.

Oh! by the way I still want a lot of presents!!!

2 comments:

Mama Luvins said...

Merry Christmas to you too, Pop!!

MaMa Norma said...

You got lots of presents! The best one is Micki is well and happy now. Thank God that didn't turn out different!