Monday, December 17, 2007

WHAT I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

I want a world full of peace and good will toward men.
I want the troops brought home from Iraq.
I want the troops brought home from Afganistan.
I want all troops serving overseas brought home.
I want other countries to lean to take care of there differences, without killing young Americans in the process.
I want to see the end of global warming.
I want peace between all races including here in the United States.
I want the end to poverty and hunger in the world.
I want homes for all the refugees in the world.

When you read this list you may scoff at the outlandish things I want for Christmas, but just think how much better the world would be if I got only one thing on my wish list!

Please pray for peace on earth and good will toward all men!
Not only at Christmas but throughout the entire year!

No comments: